Sunday, April 12, 2009

Make Me a Voice


I was just listening to Rick Pino's new cd " Songs for An End Time Army" and there is a part of one of the songs that is stuck in my head. It is "Make me a voice, make me a voice, make me a voice , make me a voice, crying out in the wilderness" It is like my (and the church's) voice in the wilderness is too quiet, we need a VOICE!!
Declaring that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand !" I am drawn when I am out of the house, to look at and cry over those that are lost and crippled/blind/deaf ! I cried out in the car yesterday (after seeing 2 people in wheelchairs) Lord, where is the power, forgive me that I am not walking in the "and these signs shall follow)"I have been too afraid to GO! I desire to lay hands on the sick and they SHALL recover !!!
The blind WILL see ! The deaf WILL hear !!! I am drawn to those crippled ! It is like the Lord is getting me ready to GO ! Both Rena and I are experiencing the same thing. She keeps hearing a phone ringing. We are tired of the same old church stuff and desire to make a difference....I want to be a voice crying out !!!! I really don't know all this is about, but it is getting stronger and soon I will be compelled to GO ! I need to find/recover my voice. I have had no voice long enough !!! Those in the church can hear it, but it is not for them all the time !!!

The other song that sticks with me is from the Martyr's song: They loved not their lives , even unto death ! I have been seeing too much flesh on me these days and I want me and the Lord to put it to death !! I realized while I was soaking this morning that my feet are in bad shape with the heel spurs, and that my walk is hobbled too right now. I need some healing.......

Lord, MAKE ME A VOICE! Amen!

No comments: