Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Rejoices Over Us With Singing


This morning as I was soaking with the Lord before church I knew that something was up . When I got to church I felt like I was home again. I had felt soooo disconnected the last few weeks and was wondering if I was still to be a part of TC (Transform Central)

During the worship I "saw" a large heart come down from above and as we sang it started to rotate. As we sang more it rotated faster and faster. Then beams of light (laser beams) started coming from the heart. As more and more entered in, the rotating and beams intensified. I asked the Lord " What is this?" He said that He was rejoicing over us. I knew that I had to go up front and share with the Body about this, but I was hesitant , as I had said to the leaders that I would not share a word until I was healed from all that hurt. I eventually had no choice but to go up front and share. I said what I saw and then I said that I know that the Lord was releasing something, but I did not know what it was. (normally I would wait until I got the whole word before I would share)

I shared and then Sharon Gailey got up and said that when I spoke out that God was releasing something and I didn't know what, she said she got what it was. He was releasing the truth. The truth that we are loved by Him and that we are accepted and that we needed to let go of the lies that told us different.
There were other words that went with this to complete the picture. After the words were done I felt the Lord say to me the scripture " We know in part and prophesy in part..." He was showing me Body Ministry. That I didn't need to wait for the other parts as I went up it allowed others to release the other parts !! I laughed and laughed. God is good !

Holly was down from Kelowna and she prayed for me. She again saw the colours released over me and she saw paintings and paintings. She saw them being used in the marketplace and there was more but by that time I was toasted !!

So, on Sat when I met up with Rena at Michael's she saw me and said God just said " You're gonna be healed !" We wondered at the illnesses and problems physically that I have and what was going to be healed. When all this happened today I turned to Rena and said. I am healed. We started to laugh. ( we actually had laughed through most of the service )

During the worship there was wave after wave coming from the front ( I am sitting at the back now for this season) I turned to Rena and said " God said to ride the wave. Don't bail !"
At one point I could feel myself trying to launch off my feet but was tied to the earth. I saw a whirlwind (actually could feel it) and I got the story about Elijah and the whirlwind of fire. It wasn't that I thought that I was going up into a whirlwind of fire, but that it was a whirlwind of love (fire). Don't know if that makes sense, but it was what I saw and felt.

So, today my precious Father in heaven was rejoicing (spinning) over us!! What a cool thought !!!

No comments: