Friday, April 17, 2009

On the Wind


There is something that is happening to me and I can only discern that I am getting hungrier for the Lord to move and overflow in my life !!! I am reading a book right now called "Amazed by the Power of God" and it has a number of well known people's
writings in it. The first one was Bill Johnson and he literally blew up some of my beliefs that I was amazed !! After that was Randy Clark, Bobby Conners, Steve Hill, and so many more !!! I love what the others wrote, but it is Bill Johnson that has so far impacted me the most !!!

I am understanding so much more about the gospel of the Kingdom instead of the gospel of salvation ! I guess I just fell in with others and thought that salvation was what we needed to share. Now I am understanding why it is the gospel of the Kingdom instead ! Kind of tweaks your beliefs !!

I realize that it is the Lord's presence we need period. That we should not move until He moves. I "knew" that but I understand it so much more !! Waiting on Him and not moving ahead of Him. The difference between the holy and the profane. (there we go again about that ) profane being doing something that the Lord has not asked us to do. (no matter what reason we give for doing it)

One of the writers of this book spoke on the releasing of the Zadok priesthood. They were the ones that would minister to God only. There is so much mixture and humanism in the Church that they need to rise and teach the difference between right and wrong, the holy and profane.....

It was funny, I was reading a humorous cartoon book and I don't remember what the cartoon was, but the question was " Are you a rock or a leaf?" Immediately I knew that the Lord was asking me that. I pondered that for a while, as I was at work. What I got was this: During a "new" move of God (or a change or transition) when the winds of change start to blow, will I be a rock and not moved or will I be a leaf carried by the wind to where the Lord wants me to go? Of course, I desire to be a leaf. It just kind of reminds me of being lifted by the wind that enables me to fly. Just a tidbit there.....

Let Your wind blow , Lord , and take me to the places that You want me. I will soar on Your wind and see high above the things that tried to hold me down on earth ! You came to set us free and I pray that we start walking (flying) in that freedom !

Blow winds of God Blow!

No comments: