Friday, April 10, 2009

Identity

I realized tonight at soaking, when Deborah began talking about it, that God is speaking to the Body about identity. That knowing Him and who HE is is really important, but that for what is coming we need to know our identity in Him and be firm in it !! I have been speaking to God about it for a while now. When Karinne gave me the crown necklace out of the blue, I knew that God was serious about it !!
Tonight he gave some people jewels that are at least 3-4 times bigger than the one that I got that was 3-4 times bigger than the ones Judi and Rena got. They are getting bigger. One was a triangle sort of cut that was green one way and then when you tipped it to the light it was gold. One person got a pink bagette cut one and another one was red shaped like a long rectangle. They are amazing, but God is more amazing !! We run around looking at all the jewels like little kids !! Gifts from Dad!

I know that God is talking to me right now in bits and pieces. I would read a scripture at work and then after work I would be listening to Bill Johnson's cd and he would speak about the same scripture. Or I would read a scripture and the music cd I had on had a song in it that sang about that scripture. I guess I am mostly in Hebrews for some reason. Oh Vivian, you know ! It is about faith. All this new year to me has been about faith, a deeper walk. I just stand amazed at how He works things in us !

Made my first prophetic bracelet today. I call it " The Heart of Jesus" It is red and gold with the hearts being red and the center part is gold. Rena is teaching me how to make them. We are also making prophetic scarves. The one that I will work on this weekend is called " Revelation" and is a beautiful blue silk. The beading could be the hardest thing on it. I sure hope that it turns out !! Our company is called
" Revive Designs" ( Re for Rena and viv for you guessed it !)

Rena and I had lunch together today and shared what God had been speaking over the week to us both. It is really interesting what God shares with us. God is good !!

Dad, give me a greater revelation of who I am in YOU !!

No comments: