Sunday, January 11, 2009

Way too long !!

My oldest daughter married a man from West Virginia in October last year and that was a lot of work , but fun! I had the 2nd in the set of Hiddens in September 2008. It was awesome and the Lord is good ! The first one in Nov 2007 was called " Hidden: The Four Chambers of God's Heart " The next one in Sept 2008 was called " Beyond the Veil ". Basically, we know that the veil has been torn, but few venture and live beyond the veil. The next one coming sometime this year (2009) is called " The Embrace ". I don't know how it will all look like, but that is the good thing as God will show me. I know that it is about embracing the cross . The first one was about Intimacy with the Lord, the second about Intimacy with fruitfulness and the third is about embracing your destiny with the Lord 0r, a deeper Intimacy with the Lord. ( at this point that is what I am getting)


This last Christmas was a different one for us as the weather was so bad that the kids came out early and stayed here for Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day. The power went out for 5 hours on Christmas Eve and there was the trip that Barry took to pick up my son and girlfriend. He needed chains to get there and then 15 mins into the trip, the chains broke and came up and broke his outside mirrror on the truck. It was the first white Christmas in many years, so that was great ! I even went outside and made a snow angel. Hadn't done that since the girls were young!


2009 will be an interesting year, I can tell already ! Time to fly !!!!



2 comments:

b said...

found ya:) Looking forward to seeing how the Lord unfolds 'The Embrace'
love you!

Barbee said...

I got into trouble from Liana for not blogging in 3 weeks.
July /07 - Jan /09 --- what up with that.