Saturday, January 24, 2009

A day of cleaning and organizing and I am sore

Well, I picked today to get Karinne's stuff organized and stuff out to the shed. Karinne moved home this month and her stuff has been here and there around the house. I was waiting for her to do it and she didn't, so I got the stuff organized and now I can move in my house again. It is ok having her home, although she is not home much....

I think that I hurt over much of my body right now as I did a lot of packing and moving and throwing things around today. Of this I am not used to!! Also, my birthday is less than a month and I am getting old...lol....to a 20 year old I am, but really I don't feel too old until I abuse my body like I did today !! Must be time to go to bed and recoup !!

Tomorrow I am helping Judi at Children's church. We are making butterflies and watching the DVD of the play that we did at Christmas. The DVD is finally ready and I am happy that we are watching it tomorrow !!

Well, off to bed ! Another day done !!

No comments: