Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Truly He is good !

Last night when we were at prayer the Lord prompted us to just worship Him for a long time. It was about His holiness. The presence of the Lord was very strong and we just kept worshipping Him even after the songs finished. We could feel the substance of heaven and so instead of the usual praying for something we just had vision for things and also pulled down some of the substance and released it over who we were praying about.It was pretty cool ! We went late and personally I did not want to leave the presence of God.

Seems like with the new name coming for the church , the school and the ministry, there really is transformation happening! I am really not sure about the name, mainly the central part of "Transformation Central" which the church will be called.
The ministry is Transform International Ministry S?(don't remember what the S part is about) (TIMS) and the school will be called "Transform U". (short for university)It will take some getting used to that is for sure. I know that it is from the Lord so I am behind the name change. Just got used to Global Harvest Center! LOL

We were told that it was not a time for comfort and I really can see that ! Since I came to the church there has been nothing other than change. Some things have been good and some bad ! All have taught us things that we need for the times ahead. I guess I should just take my hands off and enjoy the journey !

1 comment:

b said...

very cool. name change because of character change in the bible eh? this will reflect a new aspect of your church's character. I love the name of the school! Transform U. :)