Sunday, January 25, 2009

A thought

I was watching " A Knight's Tale" and in it was a line that spoke to me somehow. In it Heath Ledger's character said " Love has given me wings and I must fly". It hit my spirit and it stays there. I got up right away and wrote it down.

Is there some sort of truth in there that I still need to see?? Or, is it just a fanciful thought/line?? I must meditate on this and see if the Lord speaks to me off of this.... I wonder if He will speak to me concerning this?? I know in the movie's sense that it was a human love that he spoke of, but I see it as a Father's/Lord's/God's love that gives the wings, making us/compelling us/enabling us...to fly...we MUST fly !!

Just a fanciful thought at this point. Let me know if you have any thought to add to this!?

Like I said....a thought.

No comments: