Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Learning

I guess you can say that I am learning. God is trying to teach me some stuff and I am learning, but at a slower pace than I would like !! Like today at work I realized that I was holding something against someone and it has been a while and it was only today after work driving home that I repented and started to pray for that person. I know that I am to do that until I change my mind about them. It is a lesson that is hard but necessary.... A little humbling along the way is good for the character.

I was also was praying for those that are closest to me (not family this time) and that they would go further and higher than me. I realized again as I drove home that I have been thinking too much about what God has for me and that I needed to honour others before myself. To see them go far is something that the Lord has put in my heart. I started to pray for Rena and for Judi and others.

It is my desire to fulfill the destiny and call that He has for me, but not at the expense of others. I just saw some selfishness in me and frankly, I did not like it very much ! So, I thought that if I prayed for others instead of myself, then it would come against that spirit.

It is for something that I was saved and I desire to know God more and hear from Him what it is that He destined me to be and to do. I will search for Him with my whole heart and not stop until I find Him. I know some of Him, but I care to know more !!!
I guess He is the one that is giving me this incredible hunger to know Him more !!
So I sigh and know that nothing will satisfy me until I see Him. It is more difficult that anything that I have ever done !!! The distractions are many and the opposition of the enemy and also my flesh make it a very tough thing to do !! God, give me the grace to find you !!!!! Only YOU can satisfy !!

No comments: