Thursday, June 25, 2009

A devouring


I have been devouring books these last weeks. I read " The Messianic Church Arising" then " Release The Power of Jesus" by Bill Johnson. Also, I am reading " The Christian Curses" . (or something to that effect)I read "Visions Beyond the Veil" By HA Baker. I have been listening to Kris Valloten and Bill Johnson on Podcast and soaking..... I think that the Lord is laying the base for something that He wants me to study and maybe give me a revelation of something. Seems like this is what He does with me. I guess probably there is others that He does this for. I eagerly await this.

Last Friday night at soaking just about all of us got a jewel. It is not very big, but has a green hue to it. God is good !!!

I got a couple of pictures that I am praying into. They both have something to do with the church I go to right now. The first one was I saw a set of doors and I heard them close with a loud "clang" and then the church implode. I asked the Lord what it meant and He said that sometimes things look good on the outside, but on the inside things are not quite right. The second was : I saw a very large ship (with motors) Like the one that they talked about when the church was in the ABC center.
I heard the words "Time for a refit" I saw the ship being refit with huge sails. I saw the wind start blowing hard and we were to get in position to catch the wind. If we did not then the ship would capsize. (a lady at the church has had a dream since then of a ship capsizing) I felt that the way of positioning had something to do with a big push of prayer and waiting on the Lord.

I had a dream last night and I know that it went on for a while, but all I remember was that I (and someone else) was in a car and we were trying to get up a rather steep hill. The first time we tried, we did not get there, but the second time we got up. We made a huge "run" for it and then we got up. Don't know what it means, but hopefully it will be revealed...

I got some new music the last few days and one is Julie True. It is very good soaking music ! I like her voice and the songs have a prophetic feel to them. I am searching for some new stuff, but it is hard to find. I need another find like Jonathan David Helser !!

Well, I pray that the Lord reveals what it is that He has for me in the area of revelation. I know that it is for me and maybe others. Today He highlighted John 3:16
We know that scripture so well, but I want a revelation of that even more. I never want to become blaise about any scripture !

God, I am listening!....and watching !

No comments: