Friday, March 13, 2009

Soaking

Soaking was tonight and it was great ! About 4 people got red jewels and 3 got blue.
I really want one, but I will have to wait until I do !
Got a word tonight and he basically said that the Lord was going to teach me to soar ! Above the clouds and the storms. That I was being tried, tested but have remained true. (he had no idea that I was going thru anything)
Rena and I got laughter before it started and then after it ended. Just like 2 pieces of bread with the soaking as the middle. We are now in a small church as Deborah and Peter's was too small. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger. People are definitely hungry for intimacy with the Lord !!! I know that I am !!!!!!!!!!

Feeling a lot better today. Have been real tired and I think a lot of that was emotion and stress. Bought myself new jeans and a shirt. That made me feel lots better LOL....I needed them for sure, the other ones were thread bare !!

Thanks for those that have prayed for me and the situation !! I am doing good !! Love you

No comments: