Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Season and Time changes

Well. I have not written on this blog for a long time and it seems that the blog is a little messed up. I will see what I can do when I have more time.
These last few days have been incredibly difficult and I am huting big time. God is into the healing business, so I am waiting to see how this will all play out. God turns all thing to good for those who are in Christ Jesus. Yea!
Having Barry walk out like that was a kick in the gut. I knew that there were problems, but when you love someone sooooo much, in your mind you think that it can be changed and healed etc. I forgot one thing. He does not have Jesus and so when his brother committed suicide he just lost his bearings. He didn't have the Comforter to comfort him and he didn't turn to me. In fact, he turned further sway. Pity.
I am not going to rehash any of the gory details here. I need to go one day at a time and see what the Lord has for me. I need to learn how to be single with kids (even if they are all adults) Me, I will get thru with the grace and love of God and the way will be shown me because of God.
If you are reading this, pray for me. I need lots of that in this time! 31 years is a long time to just throw away !
I know that I am loved. I have been shown so much thru these last couple of days !
Blessed my family and friends !!

No comments: