Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Battle Rages

Well, the battle rages. I thought ( oh silly me) that as I was out of leadership that the battle would calm down ! LOL , ya right ! I am having a real hard time with a discernment that I have had concerning a spirit that is operating in our church. Last Tuesday night at prayer I was "hit" by the stuff. I felt sooo discouraged and I had been under oppression for days. I had some prayer from friends and now I can say that it has lifted. I don't know what to do with this discernment other than pray.

A really strong prayer warrior said that she was told by the Lord that I was being attacked by someone astro - projecting. Funny, as I have not slept well in a couple of months ! Has this got anything to do with it?? (maybe) I can literally feel the words and prayers against me. At first I thought it was my imagination, but now I know differently.

There is a lady that is teaching me and Judy about our authority in Christ and also spiritual warfare.She is causing us to do the stuff instead of just learning about it. Not just head knowledge for us with this lady ! Love it !

Last weekend we went to a conference with Murray Dueck and he was teaching on the rest of the Lord and how to look upon Jesus and fight out of that rest. Seems like I am getting trained up for something and it is good ! It did make me want to take 2nd year with Murray, but I cannot afford it at this time....

The prophetic words that were spoken over me were confirming and also very encouraging !! One lady saw me as a bird on fire with no legs as I was meant to fly and not walk. That a way was made for me to come up higher.

During one of the activations I saw a sword of light with a blue stone. Murray got us to team up with one of the 3rd year students and do an exercise with them about the sword we were given. She knew that the sword was one of light and that it had a blue stone. She said to pick it up and I did with my left hand I said to her " This is weird as I am right handed" She said that she has found that if it is something to do with the right hand it means that it will manifest in the natural, but if it is the left hand, that it will manifest in the spiritual. I said that it made sense as I can do nothing with my left hand. I am totally right handed. So, it would have to be the Lord. She said that it is a sword of light and that firstly it was to light my way and then to light others way. She said that she saw me as Joan of Arc. ( this is interesting as it was the only thing when I was taking Samuel's Mantle, that I saw and it was not confirmed to me - that there was something to do with me and Joan of Arc)

Another word was someone saw me and a blue lollipop. She said she saw me moving into a time of sweet revelation and that I would even begin to see people with those big lollipops. ( I then told her that my daughter had brought one home from a wedding she went to - it was big !)

The same lady that had prayed for me earlier about the sword had a word later too and said that she saw something had been removed from me. It was like a wall or something.... That I had gone thru the fire and was now going to be able to give it away. That God was going to show me my worth and that I am a child of GOd. Some revelation.

Oh, the sword had on it written on the blade Jerm 33:3. (all about revelation)

The last thing is that someone saw that I had laid down something for a while, but that I was to pick it up again and that it had not diminished at all. (?)

The days since this all have been interesting to say the least ! The next day Chuck Pierce writes about Jerm 33:3. There has been a lot of that happening along with the warfare ! Then there is all the stuff happening that is on one hand causing division as we go into a solemn assembly this coming week. Never a dull moment !!!!

I have been getting the feelings for months now about September. Something happening then... others began to say that too. I also have been fixated on 09/09/09 that is coming up in the middle of our solemn assembly. Makes me wonder what is God up to.

I think some writer said it all " It is the best of times, it is the worst of times"
I know that God will be victorious and that is all I need to know ! Blessings!

1 comment:

b said...

amazing stuff! I love how God puts things together. I remember when He gave you that thing about Joan of Arc and it didn't make a lot of sense, but he's adding to it bit by bit:) 09-09-09 is the first night of our counsel meeting in Toronto too so I am excited to see what the Lord will reveal, what new thing He would like to birth...